Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Grower / Ag scientist
We are looking for full-time, grower/ agricultural scientist / breeder, with experience in managing a large glasshouse operation.
The position will report to the General Manager, Berry Sensation and is responsible for the organizational and horticultural management of over 15 hectares of production facilities, comprising: glasshouse management (climate, pest & diseases, fertigation, crop protection), crop production planning (quantities, workforce requirements, and production deadlines), production personnel, with a strong focus on continuous improvement of our process’s and productivity.
- Horticultural/agronomic experience
- Leadership and organisational skills,
- Experience in hydroponic growing
- Berry growing experience advantageous.
- User knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook,
- quality driven,
- a team player, taking the initiative and making decisions
- a pro-active communicator, able to coach and train others
- flexible, empathic, multicultural minded
- able to anticipate, set priorities and to work by “multi-tasking“
The position will be based at our new facility in Southern Australia
Applications should be addressed to HR@mecrus.com.au