Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PanAmerican Seed is an international company that specialises in the breeding, production and marketing of seed raised bedding plants, pot plants and cut flowers. PanAmerican is part of the Ball Horticultural Group, a family business whose head office is located in West Chicago, U.S.A. With an international team of motivated people we breed, produce and sell our plant varieties to the satisfaction of growers and consumers.
Working from Russia, as part of the European Sales and Marketing team, we are looking to strengthen and develop our interests in Russia. Therefore we are looking to recruit a
- Responsible for supporting and developing the sales of PanAmerican Seed products in the Russian market.
- Work with the important Russian growers and promote the PanAmerican Seed assortment
- Bring technical support on PanAmerican Seed varieties to key growers
- In charge of product trialing in the region (both advanced and introduction trials)
- Work with the PanAmerican Seed Russian customers to help them to grow their PanAmerican Seed seed business.
- Gather market intelligence
Specific Key activities
- Visit growers.
- Carry out trials with specific key and influential growers, within the Russian territory
- and report the findings.
- Carry out training of customers’ sales forces
- Native Russian speaker
- Business English
- BSc. in Horticulture or related field and/or a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in horticulture/ floriculture area (product knowledge, greenhouse production experience and/or sales experience highly desirable).
- Product knowledge of ornamental crops (bedding plants, pot plants, cutflowers) or Experience in the vegetable seed industry,
- Established relationships with key and influential growers throughout Russia and/or with Flower Seed distributors in Russia.
- Communication, organisation and analytical skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as possessing a strong team orientation.
- Demonstrated PC skills including proficiency with MS Office and related software.
- Ability to travel within the territory a minimum of 50% of the time comprised of both day and overnight trips within the region. Assume 1 – 1 ½ day of office work each week.
- International travels: visit to PanAmerican Seed European and North American
- locations (max 4-5 times/ year)
Email your CV and supporting statement to:
PanAmerican Seed Europe HR Dept. email@example.com