Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Do you like to build relationships within the major retail chains? Do you want to work in an international matrix organization? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for Retail Chain Manager at our office in Moscow Russia.
The vacancy for a Retail Chain Manager at Rijk Zwaan
Rijk Zwaan in Russia is based in Moscow. We currently employ around 35 people Russia wide. Together we contribute to the growth of this subsidiary.
Within this role you are responsible for building relationships with the major retail chains, trading companies and food processors, as well as growers. You are also responsible for carrying out market research and monitor competitor activity together with relevant Rijk Zwaan staff. Other responsibilities are to initiate new business developments in the international fresh convenience chain and to develop new business models to monetize these. Besides you will participate at major fairs and exhibitions and attend seminars and receptions. Do you want to work in an international matrix organization? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for Retail Chain Manager at our office in Moscow Russia.
We are seeking a Retail Chain Manager with:
- A Master’s degree from a top school, preferably with an MBA
- Experience with working in an international matrix organization
- Experience in Retail Chain Management
You can address your application to Svenja van Lunszen (Advisor Human Resources). Simply click on this link to apply directly. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us.
From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs around 2,800 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That’s how we want to continuously work together towards a healthy future.