Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Lidl formula is becoming more and more like the local corner shops
- Fruit fly infested fruit found in supermarket
- Increased packing line efficiency for Washington apple grower
- US: Next generation of pre-packaged snacks adds fresh fruit and vegetables
- Italian kiwifruit growers visit New Zealand orchards
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Do you like to build relationships within the major retail chains? Do you want to work in an international matrix organization? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for Retail Chain Manager at our office in Moscow Russia.
The vacancy for a Retail Chain Manager at Rijk Zwaan
Rijk Zwaan in Russia is based in Moscow. We currently employ around 35 people Russia wide. Together we contribute to the growth of this subsidiary.
Within this role you are responsible for building relationships with the major retail chains, trading companies and food processors, as well as growers. You are also responsible for carrying out market research and monitor competitor activity together with relevant Rijk Zwaan staff. Other responsibilities are to initiate new business developments in the international fresh convenience chain and to develop new business models to monetize these. Besides you will participate at major fairs and exhibitions and attend seminars and receptions. Do you want to work in an international matrix organization? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for Retail Chain Manager at our office in Moscow Russia.
We are seeking a Retail Chain Manager with:
- A Masterís degree from a top school, preferably with an MBA
- Experience with working in an international matrix organization
- Experience in Retail Chain Management
You can address your application to Svenja van Lunszen (Advisor Human Resources). Simply click on this link to apply directly. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us.
From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs around 2,800 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. Thatís how we want to continuously work together towards a healthy future.