Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Production Manager - Australia
- Based in Perth, Tasmania (15 min from Launceston CBD)
- Expertise in Substrate & Hydroponics essential
- Growing Berry Produce Company
- F/T Permanent + Attractive salary package
WHO WE ARE
Driscollís Australia is a fresh and energetic brand that promises to deliver nutritious, great tasting berries to Australianís all over the country. Created in 2010, Driscollís Australia is a joint venture partnership owned by Driscollís (USA), the worldís leading marketer in fresh berry, and Costa, Australiaís largest fresh produce company. Since inception, our mission is to delight consumers with only the finest berries.
Our in-house nursery operation performs planting, harvesting and distribution of high quality plant material delivered to our valued growers across Australia. As the business has expanded its footprint, so too is our nursery experiencing growth and is currently seeking an experienced production manager specializing in container-based & substrate propagation techniques to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Nursery Ops Manager, you will have responsibility and oversight of all operations relating to container & substrate produced plants ensuring the efficient and timely planting, growing, cultivating, and pest management, harvest, trimming and shipping processes.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- This role will ideally suit those candidates who can satisfy the following criteria:
- Previous exp. In a similar capacity/role with knowledge of hydroponic and substrate plant production techniques.
- Tertiary qualifications in Horticulture, Agriculture or related field ideal but not essential.
- Ability to prepare and report on operating costs using basic accounting and financial systems.
- Leadership and supervision experience and capabilities of a small team.
Please submit a recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org