Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Production Manager - Australia
- Based in Perth, Tasmania (15 min from Launceston CBD)
- Expertise in Substrate & Hydroponics essential
- Growing Berry Produce Company
- F/T Permanent + Attractive salary package
WHO WE ARE
Driscoll’s Australia is a fresh and energetic brand that promises to deliver nutritious, great tasting berries to Australian’s all over the country. Created in 2010, Driscoll’s Australia is a joint venture partnership owned by Driscoll’s (USA), the world’s leading marketer in fresh berry, and Costa, Australia’s largest fresh produce company. Since inception, our mission is to delight consumers with only the finest berries.
Our in-house nursery operation performs planting, harvesting and distribution of high quality plant material delivered to our valued growers across Australia. As the business has expanded its footprint, so too is our nursery experiencing growth and is currently seeking an experienced production manager specializing in container-based & substrate propagation techniques to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Nursery Ops Manager, you will have responsibility and oversight of all operations relating to container & substrate produced plants ensuring the efficient and timely planting, growing, cultivating, and pest management, harvest, trimming and shipping processes.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- This role will ideally suit those candidates who can satisfy the following criteria:
- Previous exp. In a similar capacity/role with knowledge of hydroponic and substrate plant production techniques.
- Tertiary qualifications in Horticulture, Agriculture or related field ideal but not essential.
- Ability to prepare and report on operating costs using basic accounting and financial systems.
- Leadership and supervision experience and capabilities of a small team.
Please submit a recent resume to email@example.com