Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Production Manager - Australia
- Based in Perth, Tasmania (15 min from Launceston CBD)
- Expertise in Substrate & Hydroponics essential
- Growing Berry Produce Company
- F/T Permanent + Attractive salary package
Driscoll’s Australia is a fresh and energetic brand that promises to deliver nutritious, great tasting berries to Australian’s all over the country. Created in 2010, Driscoll’s Australia is a joint venture partnership owned by Driscoll’s (USA), the world’s leading marketer in fresh berry, and Costa, Australia’s largest fresh produce company. Since inception, our mission is to delight consumers with only the finest berries.
Reporting directly to the National Ops Manager, this role will have responsibility for ensuring the efficient and productive operations of our in-house nursery, integral to the delivery of on-time and high quality berry plant material distributed to our valued growers across the country.
As the Nursery Ops Manager, you will be working towards executing both short and long range plans ensuring that key business objectives are achieved both on time and on on-budget. For a copy of the PD please email email@example.com for more information including key duties and responsibilities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- This role will ideally suit those candidates who can satisfy the following criteria:
- Previous farming experience essential as to operational exp in managing small to medium scale farms.
- Tertiary qualifications in Horticulture, Agriculture or related field ideal but not essential.
- Ability to prepare and report on operating costs using basic accounting and financial systems.
- Leadership and supervision experience and capabilities of a medium to large size team.
Please submit a recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org