Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Production Manager - Australia
- Based in Perth, Tasmania (15 min from Launceston CBD)
- Expertise in Substrate & Hydroponics essential
- Growing Berry Produce Company
- F/T Permanent + Attractive salary package
Driscollís Australia is a fresh and energetic brand that promises to deliver nutritious, great tasting berries to Australianís all over the country. Created in 2010, Driscollís Australia is a joint venture partnership owned by Driscollís (USA), the worldís leading marketer in fresh berry, and Costa, Australiaís largest fresh produce company. Since inception, our mission is to delight consumers with only the finest berries.
Reporting directly to the National Ops Manager, this role will have responsibility for ensuring the efficient and productive operations of our in-house nursery, integral to the delivery of on-time and high quality berry plant material distributed to our valued growers across the country.
As the Nursery Ops Manager, you will be working towards executing both short and long range plans ensuring that key business objectives are achieved both on time and on on-budget. For a copy of the PD please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information including key duties and responsibilities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- This role will ideally suit those candidates who can satisfy the following criteria:
- Previous farming experience essential as to operational exp in managing small to medium scale farms.
- Tertiary qualifications in Horticulture, Agriculture or related field ideal but not essential.
- Ability to prepare and report on operating costs using basic accounting and financial systems.
- Leadership and supervision experience and capabilities of a medium to large size team.
Please submit a recent resume to email@example.com