Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Servant Oy is a fast growing company active in Fresh vegetables and fruit business. Besides the trading business we have a large processing factory where we produce daily fresh cut salads. Fresh is market leader in Finland in the convenience salad business, as well in Retail market as in Foodservice market. Especially the ‘salad business’ is growing very fast. We are building an own brand, besides that we produce also private labels. In 2015 our turnover was 46.6 M. Today, the company employs more than 350 people.
In order to catch up the fast growth we are looking for:
The production manager manages the production process of fresh’ processed products in trays and bags and takes care for optimal performance, in order to reach the goals concerning quality, efficiency, costs and customer service level. In practice, you are responsible for the planning and management of daily production, optimizing the use of production capacity and leading and motivating the employees. In addition to the daily activities you are responsible for the optimization of material flows, waste management and the development of the (middle) management of the company. Under your responsibility fall around 220 people, you will report to the CEO.
Besides the proper training and managerial experience, we would prefer you have experience running a Fresh Salad production environment, obviously in a fresh-food setting. The Production manager is not afraid to be pioneer in a rapidly developing area, has good leadership skills and interaction, act as a coach, possess a practical approach, result oriented and has good IT skills.
- Leading the production organization, direct 2 assistant managers, indirect 220 persons
- Responsible for purchasing of the materials and raw-materials. 2 Buyers directly reporting.
- Responsible for whole planning process, direct 1 assistant manager, indirect 4 persons.
- Overall responsibility for sourcing and resource planning
- Maintain level of product quality
- Maintain procedures and process steps according the different quality systems.
- Reach optimum level of performance
- Maintain level of skills of working people
- Make investment plans and executes them together with technical and project team.
- Motivate and support employees with special attention for stimulation of personal development.
The position is in our factory in Edsevö. Candidates should have the will to live close by. Used languages: English, Swedish and Finnish.
If you want to apply for this position or you want some more information first, please contact Mr. Wim Zomer, interim-operational manager, email@example.com or +358405733541. More information about the company: www.fresh.fi