Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
ABERFELDY NURSERIES LTD.
Is currently seeking applications for:
GREENHOUSE MANAGER/HEAD GROWER - BERMUDA
This position will join our team at the Aberfeldy Somerset Plant Production Nursery, holding the responsibility of overseeing all daily operations and to grow a wide variety of quality plant material for our busy Retail Garden Centre.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in the production of Potted Flower, Indoor Topical Foliage, Seasonal Bedding and Woody Ornamental crops.
- Total knowledge and understanding of all water, fertilizers and growing mediums.
- Proficient in plant product scheduling, procurement, production and propagation.
- Complete understanding of greenhouse systems and environmental conditions.
- Ability to ensure day to day that all aspects of the greenhouse and buildings are maintained for structural integrity and maximum efficiency.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and files for inventory, plant orders, production schedules etc.
- Articulate exemplary team leadership skills to communicate with and supervise a small team of growers whilst providing education and development.
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach to all the above and the ability to problem solve in what can be a challenging industry on a small island.
Applicants must possess:
- Masters Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture and a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- Pesticide Applicators License
For more information please contact:
Phone: (441) 236-2927