Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Production / Site Manager - Tahiti
VERDEEN is a large aquaponic farm located on the island of Tahiti. It is intended to produce quality fruits and vegetables via bio-controlled agriculture and sustainable farming system (natural biological cycles and controls, hydroponics recirculation, polycultures ...) combining aquaculture production.
As part of the development of this activity, we are looking for:
In close collaboration with the Director, you will have the responsibility of the following missions:
- Define, organize and supervise the production strategy (product range, marketing, trade),
- Manage investments in terms of optimization and profitability,
- Supervise site administration,
- Manage a team of 15 people along with Aquaculture Manager and Head of Production,
- Ensure marketing (conditioning, packaging) in collaboration with the firm’s sales team
- Agricultural Engineer with experience in the administration of hydroponic farming of fruits and vegetables, preferably in a tropical environment,
- Experience in managing operational teams,
- Knowledge of legislation regarding safety, quality, environment and personnel management,
- Fluent in English and French for your contacts with suppliers,
- Open to a regular exchange with your manager to adjust the activity when necessary.
The company offers motivating remuneration (fixed, variable, company car, housing ...) and a real opportunity for fulfillment for candidates motivated by challenges and success.
Please send your application (CV, cover letter and pretensions)
reference MG 1181 to our consulting office
To Mrs Dagmar GOTTSCHLING