Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Senior grower/partner for greenhouse company in Canada
For one of our clients we look for a senior grower or partner for a 10 Ha. greenhouse production company in Ontario, Canada. The management needs assistance and is interested in a partnership for their vegetable production and packing facilities.
Recently they have installed artificial lights to produce year-round for the Canadian and USA markets.
Candidates have proven experience in the production of fruit vegetables in high-tech controlled greenhouses, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to settle in Canada.
If you are interested to work or start your business in Canada, please contact Bert Loomans for more information.
LOOMANS consultancy & supplies for the agri- & horticulture
phone: +31653205843 - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ė www.loomanscs.nl