Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Area Manager - Spain
Vilafranca del Penedès, Barcelona, Spain.
Kekkilä Group (www.kekkila.com) is the leading manufacturer of hobby-soil products, mulches, fertilisers and garden structures for hobby gardeners and landscapers in the Nordic countries and one of the leading manufacturers of premium quality growing media and specialty fertilizers for professional growers in Europe and abroad.
Kekkilä Group owns companies in 4 different countries, and our professional products are sold in more than 70 countries worldwide. The Kekkilä Group has a turnover of 90M€ and it employs over 200 professionals.
For our regional office in Vilafranca Del Penedès (Barcelona, Spain) we are currently looking for an Area Manager to join the Kekkilä Professional sales team (www.kekkilaprofessional.com)
The candidate will be working daily together with our international distributors in the designated market area on a product portfolio which varies from specialty fertilizers and substrates for greenhouse growing, to a wide range of growing media for different applications in professional horticulture.
The candidate reports to the Regional Manager and will be responsible for:
- Further developing the business for our Professional Product portfolio with existing distributors / wholesalers through finding new opportunities within the existing markets for our value added growing solutions
- Growing the business through the appointment of partners in new markets within the designated sales area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English, and the knowledge of French or any other Southern European language (IT; PT) is a clear asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position (B2B sales) and any background in professional horticulture will be highly appreciated
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong commercial attitude, capable to deal with different business cultures, capable to close deals and eager to achieve the targets set forth.
- Dynamic and versatile person that shows initiative, proactivity and independence in his/her work
- Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and PowerPoint required)
- The candidate is a true team player, contributing with own ideas to the common benefit and progress of the team
- Living close to or willing to move to Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona, Spain) and ability to travel frequently abroad
Please send your CV and covering letter to michael.vandevoorde(at)kekkila.com