Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GROWERS – Auckland & Christchurch
We put plants first. Will you join us?
Zealandia Horticulture is nationwide wholesale nursery business supplying customers nationwide in New Zealand. Increasing demand has required expansion at our six-hectare state-of-the-art facility in Auckland and our existing 2.5 hectare facility in Christchurch to allow us to keep innovating in all we do.
We would like to meet with anyone currently in the horticulture industry or whom seeks to build a career at Zealandia with an eye to the future growth of the company/business. Tertiary qualifications are an advantage but we are willing to talk to anyone with relevant industry experience or interest in growing hydroponic crops, peat-based crops, veges, flowers.
You’ll be part of the growing team, with committed staff, whom produce crops under the direction of the management following very precise processes using high tech equipment (such as grow lights / watering booms / climate computer system / specialised media and nutrition).
You’ll bring all your skills, backed by relevant ag science training and qualifications, a strong business focus, and natural leadership, to bring out the best in plants, processes and people.
- Be an experienced senior grower or hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Have a thorough knowledge of plant nutrition, growing environments and pesticides
- Be adept with technology, ideally including computerised climate/glasshouse systems
- Take a methodical approach to testing and trials
- Be energetic and fit
- Possess strong communication skills and a collaborative attitude
- Rise to challenges and advocate for what’s important - to you, your team, your plants and the company
- Love growing plants to the highest standards.
Zealandia is a veteran of 80+ years in New Zealand horticulture. We’re continuously improving all we do, and embrace the best technology from around the world.
We grow bedding plants, potted colour and houseplants, as well as a wide variety of vegetable plants. Clients include garden retailers and commercial growers around the country. Our commitment to quality sees us deliver seedlings to customers in our own fleet of temperature-controlled trucks.
Our nationwide expansion is just the start of ambitious plans, with the pending arrival of new industry-leading technology.
- Be part of one of the leading horticulture companies in the southern hemisphere
- Play a key role in a dynamic team
- Develop your career and future within Zealandia
- Receive a competitive salary package
Complete the application form on our website www.zealandia.co.nz and attach your cover letter or CV.
If you have any questions, please email Ross Henry at email@example.com.