Job offersmore »
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Propagation /Junior Grower - Perfection
• Challenging and rewarding career opportunity in our rapidly growing fresh food production
• Work with Australia’s Leading Fully Integrated Fresh Produce Company
• Join the Perfection culture that breeds success
- We're what you might call a home-grown company – in more ways than one! For over 30 years we've operated as a family business. We have a long history in agriculture and together with the Australian farming community we grow the freshest, most flavorsome produce around. Operating across Australia, we employ over 1000 employees who are all from diverse backgrounds. From real life farmers to corporate roles, Perfection operates in many departments and disciplines. We are passionate about what we do, we respect each other, the industry and our products. We thrive on innovation and are committed to leading the way. Our team are energetic and like to have fun; but we are always disciplined and ethical in our approach.
Based at our Two Wells Facility is SA, we are seeking a Junior Grower to work closely with the Head Grower and Senior Growers to implement production strategies and practices, be responsible for plant health and crop production within our Propagation house.
• Drive safety first practices
• Responsible for crop health and plant production
• Manage glasshouse production labour
• Input into budget and forecasting
• Manage input costs including labour and materials to budget
• Minimise operational risk
• Drive growing team to achieve business goals
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have 5+ years’ experience in the horticulture or similar industry
• Have experience with protected cropping, climate and fertigation management using Priva control system or similar systems
Candidate would be Degree qualified in horticulture, science or related discipline preferably but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting and supportive company that employs over 1,000 people who grow and distribute more than 40 proprietary products and supply in excess of 100 commodity lines to major retailers and independent customers domestically and overseas.
We are passionate about our work culture which is why we attract and retain the best to join our high achieving teams. So, if you think you have what it takes to join one of Australia's largest and most innovative consumer goods provider then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please send applications, with cover letter, to email@example.com
Applicants are advised that Perfection is an Equal Opportunity employer