Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Greenyard gives first estimate of financial impact of recent recall
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Company: High-tech Greenhouse Production Company
Our client is a known, ambitious and high-tech greenhouse production company in Azerbaijan, subsidiary of a leading investment enterprise with excellent results over the last 10 years.
In 2016, our client started the implementation of the 330 Ha AgroPark project near Baku, the capital city of Azerbaijan. In the first half of the project, a greenhouse complex of 200 Ha. for vegetables and berries production has been planned.
As a start, a fully automated high-tech greenhouse of 5 Ha. was launched early 2017, with tomatoes and strawberries already being harvested this year. A first extension of the greenhouse area with 5 Has. is being built right now and has to come into operation by the end of 2017. The company plans a further extension of approx. 5-10 Ha. each year.
On behalf of this client, we are looking for a full-time, experienced agronomist/grower with experience in managing the overall greenhouse operation.
Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry m/f, Baku, Azerbaijan
The Greenhouse Manager will report to the General Manager for Azerbaijan and is responsible for the organizational and horticultural management of the production location, comprising: crop / greenhouse management (climate, pest & diseases, fertigation, crop protection, water gift), crop production planning (quantities, workforce, and production deadlines), post-harvest processes, production personnel (daily management, hiring, training), continuous focus on improvement of working methods and productivity. Overall his/her goal is to realize, with the team of supervisors and general workers, a consistent production that meets the required volume and quality standards.
- adequate horticultural/agronomic experience
- leadership skills, also in a multi-cultural setting
- organizational and improvisational feeling and skills
- experience with working in other countries is preferred
- a command of the Russian language is preferred
- user knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- respect of the local culture
- prepared to settle in Azerbaijan for min. three years
- quality driven, wanting to meet expectations
- a team player, taking the initiative and taking decisions
- a pro-active communicator, able to coach and train others
- flexible, empathic, multicultural minded
- able to anticipate, set priorities and to work „multi-tasking“
- stable, fair, integrity
- a challenging position with good local conditions
- an opportunity for professional development and long term perspective within this growing company
- a stay in a stable, safe and pleasant country with a friendly population
Lutgo Recruitment, Aalsmeer, the Netherlands is the exclusive representative of this client for the fulfilment of this vacancy. Interested? Please react! Do you need more information? Call Jan Meijer, tel. +31 (0)6 2245 8832.