Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Company: Sele Agroresearch Srl
Our company was established in the South of Italy and delivers a wide range of services from well-documented individual trials to overall product development programs. The founders and partners are highly experienced in the agrochemicals sector worldwide.
Sele Agroresearch srl assists over 30 agrochemical and biotechnology companies in evaluating new and existing compounds and providing GEP- DEMO– compliant regulatory and bio-efficacy studies for compound registration and re-registration.
All studies undertaken by us are in accordance with the Good Efficacy Practice standards (GEP) and with EPPO guidelines. We ensure that all of our work complies with regulatory guidelines. We use a trusted and reliable Agricultural Research Manager (ARM).
Key Words: Agronomist, Field Trialist, Pesticide Spraying, Fertilizer Spreading, Agriculture, Sample collection and Crop Trial.
Purpose: To provide assistance and ensure support in all aspects of regulatory and field studies, whilst adhering to company standards and procedures:
Responsibilities would include -
- Undertaking field trials based in and around the Salerno area. Travelling further afield may also be required.
- Liaising with local growers and farmers to manage assignments and projects.
- Assessing the effects of agrochemicals and other agricultural inputs to the identified site.
- Sample analysis and data interpretation.
- Sample collection for internal analysis.
- Report writing.
- Undertaking any other daily activities in accordance with company standards.
- Male aged between 28 and 40 years.
- Born and resident of The UK who is fully proficient in English.
- 1 year of experience in agricultural activities, preferably related to the nursery/greenhouse production/ open field. Is not a fundamental requirement.
- Extensive technical knowledge of the crops assigned and its problems on pests, diseases and possible solutions.
- Computer skills (Word, excel, ARM, analysis statistical).
- Working days from Monday to Friday.
- “Patent or license B” for car is a fundamental requirement.
- Salary: 250 euro per week “only accommodation is free at B&B petrella” www.bbpetrella.it
- All daily transfers from the accommodation to the test facility (about 20 Km) are together with a colleague.
- Before starting work, an Italian contract will be signed between the company and the employee. The contract is time-limited, if the closure of the collaboration will take place before six months, only the working days will be paid. The termination of the employment relationship must be scheduled 15 days before.
- Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae, including a personal photo with the authorization to use personal data according to Law 196/2003.
- Start date: ASAP for 6 months
Job Location: Salerno district
For more information please visit our website www.seleagroresearch.it and send your CV for this job vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: orazio mancino