Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
General Manager - China
We are an international fruit trading business with established offices in the Netherlands, South Africa and now China & Hong Kong. We handle a wide basket of products from multiple sources around the fruit world, concentrating on citrus, top fruit, stone fruit and table grapes.
If you are up for a challenge, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a general manager to drive our newly established fruit importing business in China forward, bringing suppliers and customers together to unlock the considerable potential of the Chinese market for imported fruit from around globe.
You must have the following important attributes:
- Proven track record in fruit trading at a senior level
- Entrepreneurial nature with a good understanding of the relationship between risk and reward
- Good communications skills with a high level of proficiency in English
- Very organised with strong administration skills
- Cultural sensitive with the ability to cope with Western/Asian cultural differences