Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Armenian Harvest Promotion Center
Agronomist - Armenia
Responsible for managing and executing all phases of strawberry or tomato plants production in high-tech greenhouses.
- Plan production operations by establishing priorities and sequences for production activities.
- Manage plant health through greenhouse irrigation, nutrition and fertigation programs.
- Scout and recognize pest/disease issues and make appropriate corrective measures.
- Perform analysis of direct/grafted plant production quality and efficiency reporting to minimize costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develop statistical tools for analysis that leads to increases in operational efficiency.
- Insure phytosanitary procedures are updated and implemented.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Greenhouse experience.
- Extensive knowledge in plant nutrition.
- Strong knowledge base for diagnosing pest/disease problems and initiating solutions.
- Able to work in a team environment and provide general direction to various team members.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely focused with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate English or Russian clearly, effectively and efficiently at a level that is understood by audience (including, but not limited to, staff, customers, tour groups and other colleagues).
For more information: