Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
Crop Production Services
With numerous manufacturing sites and more than 200 Locations in Canada, Crop Production Services is the leader in advanced technology servicing the turf, horticulture, agriculture, consumer and related markets. We lead through customer focus, safety, innovation, performance, and environmental responsibility, with quality products and services in the markets we serve.
Evergro Division, a Strategic Business Unit of CPS, has an immediate opening for the following position in Southern Alberta.
Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture
Reporting to the Horticultural Sales Manager the successful candidate will be calling on greenhouses, nursery and market gardens which produce a wide range of ornamental and edible plants. You will be supported by an established branch office and warehouse in Calgary staffed with an experienced team of individuals with a proven track record of proficient distribution and customer service. Representing the industry’s leading product lines, Evergro has a long history of assisting customers to maximize their production and quality.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Contacting both new and existing customers to support them in their businesses
- Coordinating product trials and assessing results
- Attending trade shows and grower meetings
- Assist with managing and forecasting inventory
- Providing sales forecasts and hitting targets
- Collecting market data
- Living our 3 Safety First principles: Do it safely or not at all. There is always time to do it safely. Care for each other’s health, safety, and security.
- You are a self-motivated professional who enjoys working independently and is capable of building strong mutually-beneficial customer relationships
- You have a strong formal background and/or post-secondary education in horticulture/agriculture
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in handling chemicals, pesticides, and associated products
- You have demonstrated uncompromised commitment to Safety, strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, and ability to work as a team player
- You have proficiency with MS Office software tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel and a willingness to become efficient with software tools used in our organization.
Attn: Stephen Spence
5018 68th Ave SE