Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
As a pioneer in the production of bumblebees since 1987, Biobest has become one of the world’s leading companies in natural pollination and biological control of pests and diseases. Known since many years for its bumblebees and wide range of beneficial insects, mites and nematodes, the company now offers a complete range of natural solutions including biopesticides, monitoring and scouting tools, pheromones ….
With 15 group companies in 5 continents, distributors in more than 60 countries and over 750 employees worldwide, we stand prepared to provide growers with tailor-made advice. We focus on vegetables, ornamentals, soft-fruits and orchards. With the power of our natural solutions, a successful crop goes hand in hand with a healthy product and a clean environment.
- Responsible for sales activities and distribution network in Russia and several Eastern European countries.
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship with existing distributors and support their sales effort.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Identifying market trends and highlighting new commercial opportunities.
- Update sales forecasts.
- Give commercial presentations and participate in international trade fairs and symposia.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with a specialization in horticulture (or equal through experience).
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful and relevant experience.
- Experience or strong interest in biological crop protection and pollination.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills.
- Flexible and pro-active.
- Fluent in English and Russian is a must.
- Expected to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Based in Belgium or a Biobest subsidiary.
- A challenging position in a dynamic, innovative and growing company.
- Varied job in a young and close team.
- A competitive salary, company car and fringe benefits.
Please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.