Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vacancy International Account Manager
FlevoTrade continues to grow!
Because of our constant growth and further professionalization of the internal organization, FlevoTrade is looking for a commercial talent to strengthen our commercial Sales Team on short notice.
We are looking for an internationally oriented Account Manager with excellent social and communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Independently management and result driven expansion of an international client portfolio based on long term partnership.
- Maintaining and expanding a network of decision makers within your global markets.
- Result driven and systematic acquisition within new markets and / or new products in existing markets according to a pre-formulated acquisition plan.
- Collecting, sharing and keeping relevant product and market information up to date.
- Targeted guidance with focus on long term partnership and sales results based on formulated account and acquisition plans.
- Ensuring of timely receipt and correct payments.
- Tactical manifestation as a FlevoTrade chain director, advisor and ambassador with eye for everyone’s interest.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach.
- Knowledge of the English, French and German languages is a plus.
- Proactive, passionate, flexible, result-oriented, empathetic and decisive.
- Quality to set and guard priorities.
- Motivated and able to travel internationally to visit your customers and conventions.
- Move easily and with respect within foreign cultures.
- A no nonsense and hands on mentality.
- Perform well under pressure and doesn’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Able to support the interests of FlevoTrade in harmony with the interests of our partners.
- A good sense for commercial opportunities and knows how to use them.
- A fast learner with passion for sales.
A fixed-term contract, with the potential of leading up to a long-term contract.
FlevoTrade provides space and the possibility for personal input and development. It is a full-time job with an outstanding salary based on experience, career opportunities, performance bonus opportunity and participation in our collective pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role as International Account Manager, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Mr. Piet van Liere.