Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Prins Greenhouses designs and builds turn-key greenhouse projects, with offices in Abbotsford, BC and Vineland, ON. We have been the leading greenhouse supplier along the West Coast for more than 35 years, with an excellent reputation. In the last 10 years we have expanded, and now serve all of Canada. In addition to building commercial greenhouses, we are also a supplier of related greenhouse products. In particular we are a partner with Philips for Horticultural LED lights.
We are now looking for an Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products to expand our team in Abbotsford, BC.
- Experience in the horticultural industry, and enjoys this field
- Familiar with modern greenhouse growing methods
- Knowledge of greenhouse technical systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English language skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Proficiency in other languages is an asset
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Likes to travel
- Maintain contacts with our existing customers and develop new contacts
- Maintain relationships with our suppliers
- Enhance the existing marketing
- Prepare cost estimates and quotations
- Sales of greenhouse-related equipment like LED lights, ventilation equipment, internal transportation, etc.
- Sales-related administration
- Interacting with internal engineering and administrative staff about upcoming and existing projects