Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Growing Systems Manager – Australia
- Generous salary package including vehicle allowance and superannuation $100k circa
- Flexible job location
- Autonomous, outcome-based position with flexible scheduling.
- Career growth opportunities as we promote from within wherever possible.
- Be part of a dedicated and innovative team.
- The only privately owned company in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects anywhere in the country
As the only privately owned company in Australia capable of doing turnkey projects anywhere in the country, one of our values is innovation. With a dedicated design and support team, we ensure that we stay ahead of our competitors and encourage our staff to think outside the box. We select great people and provide the necessary training where required, and promote from within the company wherever possible. Recently we promoted a service technician into the service manager's role in Griffith and a few years ago the Griffith Retail Manager became the Marketing Manager for the entire company.
This flexible based role will involve travelling, visiting clients to maintain and grow our business, with a particular emphasis on Grodan / Rockwool clientele. We are looking to employ a motivated individual, with great people skills, who has technical experience in the protected cropping industry. You'll be focused on practical solutions for existing growers, providing customer training on all AIS Greenworks products, identifying new grower opportunities as well as new crop opportunities, and ensure ongoing improvements to make sure we stay ahead in our field.
To be effective, you'll need to develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients, key suppliers, both new and existing customers across Australia. You must be a confident communicator and maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
As an employer, we pride ourselves on our positive corporate (family) culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. You may be a grower looking for a different role. Or you may be an existing technical sales person, with a successful track record, looking for a position that offers you better ongoing career prospects. Regardless of circumstances, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a significant, diverse and challenging role.
- Demonstrated achievement in the Protected Cropping Industry (Technical background)
- Knowledge of the AIS Greenworks basket of products, including irrigation, fogging systems, Grodan (Rockwool), and control systems (Note training will be provided)
- Excellent communicator with a genuine interest in people
- Excellent relationship-building and customer service skills, with a track record of using these to grow a business.
- A track record in generating and delivering sales through both existing and new customers.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning.
If you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and meet the above criteria then we are keen to meet you to talk more about this role. The successful candidate will join this diverse business offering the opportunity to develop and progress your career alongside like-minded people in a supportive environment!
To register your interest in this position please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close 16th of June 2017