Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
- Spanish company growing by 50% per year in the subtropical sector
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Professional greenhouse grower - United States
Rubicon Organics is an experienced team of horticulture and business professionals with a combined 50 years of cultivation experience in conventional and certified organic greenhouse production of tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and cannabis. We are building 2 cannabis greenhouse operations in 2017 in Washington (90,000 ft2) and California (110,000 ft2) respectively and are seeking to employ two individual Head Growers.
Grower Job Description
- You have over 5 yearís of experience as a Head Grower or Grower Producing Greenhouse Vegetables in Dutch, Venlo-Style Glass House
- You are an expert in Priva Climate Control Systems and Operations
- You are experienced in managing a large labor force and individual operational departments such as pack house and accounting.
- You have extensive experience in biosecurity, pest control and crop protection
- You hold a Bachelorís Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture
- You are willing to work with our Cannabis Production Team to learn the cropping techniques and optimize production through your ability to optimize climate control.
- Accountable to ensure integrity in the spending of funds and responsible to monitor and take corrective action to ensure annual budgets are met
- Lead the development and practice of safety procedures for the facility
- Develop and manage an annual operating budget for the division
- Oversee the facilityís capital works budget and Implement and develop SOPs provided by head office Ensure site security and safe care of finished goods.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.