Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMAs Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Avocado Industry Data Analyst
Full time role, Brisbane based - Woolloongabba
Be part of one of the most exciting and progressive horticulture industries in Australia
Opportunity to be help drive the development of the Australian avocado industry through excellent data analysis and reporting
Enjoy a mix of office and field based work with various stakeholders
About the role
As part of a small dedicated Avocados Australia team, drive the ongoing development and implementation of the industry data systems.
Key responsibilities include:
Manage the well-established and highly valued seasonal avocado product dispatch and forecast reporting system (Infocado)
Manage and further develop the avocado industry strategic information system
Undertake industry data analysis to identify trends and produce short, medium and long term production forecasts
Develop and manage a global avocado trade data analysis and reporting system
Develop annual industry status reports
About Avocados Australia
Avocados Australia Limited is the representative industry body for the Australian avocado industry. We provide a range of services to our members and the broader industry to foster growth and development. We are a not-for-profit member-based organisation with members comprising avocado growers, associated businesses and industry people.
We have a strong reputation for providing high quality industry data and information for our stakeholders. This position provides a critical role which is highly regarded by our stakeholders.
Avocados Australia works with all parts of the supply chain, from production through to the consumer. We run a number of programs to support the industry including: collection analysis and reporting of supply chain data, industry communications, export development and biosecurity and we provide an important advocacy role for industry. We work with Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited to ensure the industry levy funded Research and Development and Marketing programs for the Australian avocado industry are well directed and responsive to industry needs.
Whats in it for you?
The Australian avocado industry is very data driven and its successful position in Australian horticulture has been supported by high quality data provided through Avocados Australia.
Work in very progressive industry, producing a much loved product
Full time employment with some flexibility of work hours
Manage an industry information system which is highly valued by industry stakeholders
Opportunity to make your mark implement improvements to our well-established systems and develop new data systems for industry
Work in a small and very supporting team environment
Competitive salary, commensurate with responsibilities
To enquire further and receive a full Position Description, please contact Maree Tyrrell at email@example.com . Applications for this position will close at 4pm AEST Wednesday 26 April 2017.