Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Africalla Kenya Ltd is one of the worlds largest Calla
flowergrowers. For our production location Kaptagat , Kenya we offer a
job oppurtunity as assistant farm manager.
Are you the right man for the job ?
Assistant farm manager
Profile Job requirements
- Bachelor / Master degree Horticulture / Agriculture (or equal by relevant experience).
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with a diversity of people.
- A high degree of commitment and involvement.
- Initiative taking and continually seek ways to improve.
- Being a team player, you are able to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Energetic with adequate tact.
- Leading without authority.
Place of employment Kaptagat, Kenya
interesting international career opportunity within a growing,
well-established, leading and solid group. Good possibilities for
further development. The position offers a competitive remuneration
Contact and informationFor further information or send your c.v. to :
Mr Harry Rooijakkers