Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sales Manager Fertilizers France (Home based)
This originally Dutch company delivers as a subsidiary an important contribution to the further growth of the parent company that globally produces and delivers modern fertilizers for the following market sectors: Ornamental plants, Turf & Amenity, (Soft) Fruit, (Open Field) Vegetables, Agriculture (including Flower Bulbs) and Plantation crops.
Starting point is that care for enough healthy food for a growing world is only possible with innovative and efficient fertilization which ensures a high and sustainable production. The Dutch subsidiary supplies an extensive series of controlled release fertilizers (CRF) for professional horticulture and public green in Europe and the Far East. This makes it an excellent addition to the fertilizer of the parent company.
The company intends to work from The Netherlands intensively for the European market in the coming years and will evaluate more markets. He or she is well informed through a combination of education and experience from the base and the use of several of fertilizers in horticulture, agriculture, open field, landscaping and public greenery (the companies that doesnˇ¦t use Rockwool).
The ability to work independently and take initiative to quickly establish a strong personal network of relationships and customers such as wholesalers, agents, distributors and farmers is essential.
The candidate is responsible for the implementation of the sales plan and for setting up the annual forecast. He or she has to work together in a structured and planned manner, good and especially sharp negotiate goes with it. The right candidate is convincing and organized.
An important part of the work is being present at relevant trade fairs and industry meetings and to represent the company there.
- Bachelor's level achieved through experience or education in for example in agriculture or horticulture. Experience in Fruit and Vegetables is a big plus.
- Minimum of three years of successful sales track record, preferable in the agricultural or horticultural industry or fertilizers supply or advisory services.
- Knowledge of at least one of the market sectors.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Good analytical and reporting capabilities.
- A good command of French and English is necessary, both written (for such as reports) and orally.
- Candidates from Belgium with above mentioned skills are also invited to apply for this job.
Does this appeal to you? Then act now. Do you want to know more before applying? One phone call is enough to answer all your questions.
Mob: +31 6 10782861