Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticultural Sales Representative - US
Position: Horticultural Sales Representative
Location: Virginia (VA), North Carolina (NC) & South Carolina (SC)
Status: Full time, permanent
Are you a self-starter, looking to partner as a Sales Representative with a privately-held company with an impressive stability of ownership? Do you have experience in the professional horticulture industry and would like to join a north american leading manufacturer of high quality soil mixes (you may better recognize us from our well-known PRO-MIX line)? If yes, you have knocked on the right door!
Not only will you oversee your own territory (VA, NC and SC) and ensure its growth, but you will be joining an experienced, knowledgeable and stable team that has developed over time a unique and diversified expertise.
Here is how you and your skills can contribute:
- You make a positive difference for customers by providing solution-based approaches and a proactive attitude. We are constantly growing as a company and we want to help our customers do the same!
- You can develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and distributors, while providing strategic, professional and high-touch follow up;
- Provide technical support, quotations, business proposals and solutions and act as the key liaison between the customer and Premier Tech;
- Participate and provide effective forecasting to ensure we meet future customer requirements;
- You strive to meet and exceed the regions’ sales objectives and organizational goals.
- A highly motivated individual who views sales as a long term, business relationship between two parties while striving to meet mutual objectives;
- One who is an effective communicator, in all aspects of communication (speaking, listening, writing, etc.);
- Wanting to continue growing your sales career beyond the 3 to 5 years of experience you already possess as a sales person in the horticulture industry;
- A graduate of a post-secondary institution with a degree in Horticulture or have extensive knowledge of the horticultural industry;
- You are available to travel overnight (approx. 40% of the time).
Premier Tech (PT), it’s more than 90 years of passion, with over 3,500 team members in 24 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees. Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture & Agriculture, Industrial Equipment, and Environmental Technologies), we keep growing, all around the world. We are intrapreneurs* at heart. We constantly challenge the status quo in order to push our limits. We are not afraid of taking calculated risks, never shying away from our mistakes along the way. Dedicated to always learn from our actions, we seize all growth opportunities, even the painful ones, sharing with each other the knowledge of our successes (which we always celebrate!) and failures. All together, we are deeply committed to excel at what we do and to win… We are the Premier Tech team!
3,500 Team members 24 Countries 41 Plants $675M CDN Sales 10.5 % Annualized growth 25 years
* Intrapreneur [noun]: a professional building a business from the inside out, contributing to a culture that creates value.