Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Our client is market leader in its sector within fresh produce, who due to continued expansion is now looking for looking for a talented European Sales Manager with exceptional selling skills to join their team.
You will have a sound background in fresh produce trading across Europe, you will know the markets, the opportunities and the people involved. The product range is highly sort after and there will be clear demand for it – your role will be to maximise all of these opportunities and deliver both top and bottom line results.
Reporting in to the Managing Director you will be tasked with the development of new accounts as well as managing the existing customer base. The new markets they will be looking for you to establish will be in supplying the processing, food service and catering sectors.
This is a really great role to join a dynamic and rapidly growing business with a very committed team.
The Salary is entirely negotiable upon experience but is likely to be a strong basic salary + benefits+ performance bonus.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.