Job offersmore »
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
- Vegetable Production Specialist - Vietnam
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Takii Europe B.V.
Sales Manager Middle East
Takii Europe B.V. with headquarters in De Kwakel-The Netherlands, is the European daughter company of Takii & Company Ltd. in Japan, a family owned seed company with a history of over 180 years. Takii is a global Top 10 breeder, respected and well known in the Industry. Due to successful breeding, production and sales of a wide range of vegetable- and flower seeds for the professional grower they are showing impressive growth in both national and international markets. Takii Europe BV has more than 140 employees in different European countries with a mainly Dutch management.
To further develop their market position and products within the Middle East Takii Europe B.V. has set ambitious goals. We are looking for an experienced and talented Sales Manager Middle East to cooperate with the Sales department in achieving these goals.
Market development by positioning Takii’s vegetable- and flower varieties in Middle East
- Increase turnover and market share of core crops in the region (70% of working time) and specialize in product development of cucumbers (30%).
- Organise and evaluate trials with or without working with distributors.
- Set and realise Sales Budgets.
- Develop and implement Sales & Marketing- and Account plans.
- Schedule annual activities in corporation with distributors.
- Ongoing market analysis of The Middle East; on top of competitors’ activities, market potential and legislation.
- Receive orders from distributors, monitor payment from customers and interact with at Takii Europe and Takii Japan.
- The Sales Manager Middle East reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Proactive self-starter and pioneer with strong business sense and technical affinity
- BSc. or MSc. in Plants Sciences, International Agribusiness & Trade, Economics, Business Administration etc. complemented with training courses in leadership or Sales or Marketing management.
- Multiple years of experience in Sales or Marketing in an international agricultural or horticultural B2B environment in combination with a strong understanding of seed company practices.
- Experience in international business, preferably the Middle East.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Experience in selling through distributors and expanding a distributor network is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written.
- Willingness to travel intensively.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Business focused.
- Entrepreneurial and negotiation skills.
- International scope.
- Inventive and innovative.
- Adaptability to different cultures.
De Kwakel (near Aalsmeer), The Netherlands. With frequent international travelling.
An interesting international career opportunity in developing sales in the Middle East for a well-established and fast growing seed company with a pleasant, no-nonsense and cooperative working atmosphere. The position offers a competitive remuneration package, with excellent fringe benefits such as a company car and a contribution free pension plan.
Takii Europe has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Sales Manager Middle East exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
You can send your application only through www.ceresrecruitment.eu.
For further information, please contact Saskia Bierma +31 (0)6 52 774 019.
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.takii.eu.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.
Ceres is the Recruitment, Interim Solutions and Executive Search Specialist in Food & Agribusiness targetting Bachelors and Masters. They work with a large database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) and offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Poland. CeresRecruitment fulfills agricultural jobs. The market areas are: Agriculture, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro Chemicals, Pharma Veterinary, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The function specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources (HR), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R & D), Food Technologist, nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Engineering.