Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Manager Melons - Europe
- Tomato/Cucumber Chief Grower - Georgia
- Trainee Grower - Warragul, Australia
- Experienced tomato grower for lighting greenhouse, Poland
- Maintenance Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Product Specialist - The Netherlands
- Assistant Grower– Ontario, Canada
- Commercial Director - UK (South East)
- Managing Director - Vietnam
- Production Manager - SE Asia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Russia trades grain for Egyptian and Turkish fruit and vegetables
- Dagestan: New advanced greenhouse outside Makhachkala
- “More than anything else in the fruit business, the key is the orchard”
- New World’s Biggest Onion is an eye-watering sight
- Canada: New fertilizer application method showing promise
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Meet our Team
The FreshPlaza team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
What we can do for you
FreshPlaza, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
FreshPlaza has the attention of the global Fresh Produce industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Publishing of press releases
- Job offers
- Read our news
After significant success with this concept in the Dutch market through the website www.agf.nl, it was decided to venture into the international market by the creation of FreshPlaza. Ever since the start up in March 2005, the interest in the FreshPlaza website and news mail has grown steadily. In April 2007, the Italian edition www.freshplaza.it followed. And five months later in September 2007, the Spanish edition www.freshplaza.es was founded. In 2013 FreshPlaza reached 30,000 subscribers and as group we now send more than 100,000 newsletters worldwide every day.