Job offersmore »
- Produce Quality Control Manager - United Arab Emirates
- Finance Manager - Côte d’Ivoire
- Grower - Lambton Shores, ON, Canada
- Planning and Logistics Manager - Lambton Shores, ON, Canada
- Sales Specialist Leek - Diegem, Belgium
- Salesperson - Western New York
- Grower Business Manager for North America - Ohio
- Global Technical Grower Advisor Propagation
- Technisch Specialist Field Crops - The Netherlands
- Commercial Sales Representative for Hydroponic Growing Systems and Greenhouse Packages - Lodi, Ohio
Top 5 - yesterday
- Iran gives boosts to Pakistani mango exports
- "We are promoting Seeka as both a New Zealand and Australian company."
- "No grower programme, no supply" concerns Chinese importers
- "The Brazilian market will grow exponentially in 10 years"
- Lidl becomes fastest growing grocer | Shoprite eyeing other continents
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Global Focus — Exotic Fruit & Vegetables
Taiwan: “Devil is in the detail” in postharvest treatment
Edward Jih, chief engineer of Agrifresh, Taiwan, says that when dealing with exotic fruits a SOP (Standard Operation Protocol) serving as guidance for daily operation is essential to successful postharvest quality preservation. "It begins in the field and must continue through the entire supply chain. It is.....
Lisan van Koppen, 4 Fruit Company:
"First there was a shortage of big sizes of persimmons now there aren't enough packaged available"
The persimmon season will go on for another couple of weeks at 4 Fruit Company. "The persimmons are at their best at the moment," says Lisan van Koppen. "At the beginning of the season there were few large sizes available, but due to the rain of the past few weeks there is now a shortage of packaged.....
Colombia: First Global Gap-certified mangosteen producer
Agropiscícola Carolina Caro y Cía., a leader in mangosteen production in Colombia with its brand Natturale, has become the first firm in the sector to obtain a Global Gap certification for its crops.Colombia is a relevant mangosteen producer in South America; its harvest takes place between December and.....
Colombia conquers foreign markets with exotic fruits
The main destinations for the marketing of Colombian exotic fruit are Europe, Asia and North America as well as Latin America. According to information from Trademap, with Proexport estimates, Colombia had a share of 45.8% of the total exported by the region in 2011, reaching USD 95.3 million. Cape.....
Brazil: Domestic market influences grower's prices
Absolute Finest Produce, based in the state of Minas Gerias in Brazil, was established in 2010 by Roberta Moretti. The aim of the company is to help growers with the marketing and technical aspects of the fruit business and also export the fruit worldwide.The main products supplied by Absolute Finest Produce.....
Fabula take the Russian market by storm
Having completed their first order in 2006, Fabula has rapidly become one of the leading fruit and vegetable traders in the North-West of Russia, competing with top local and international suppliers.The Russian market is very diverse - from sophisticated exclusiveness to old-style mind-set approaches. "We.....