Job offersmore »
- Divisional Sales Manager - North-East United States
- Greenhouse Sales Manager Canada
- Horticulture Sales Specialist - U.S. & Canada
- Horticultural Lighting Technical Sales Representative – Central & Eastern US
- Head Grower Lettuce - Coaldale, Canada (AB)
- Sales Account Manager, Horticulture - United States
- Stellvertretender Betriebsleiter - Switzerland
- Sales Representatives - Europe/North Africa/Asia/United States of America
- Grower specialist lettuce and other leafy vegetables, Canada
- Head Grower, Co-Founder - Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Hundreds of thousands of kilograms of top fruit ready for destruction
- “Brazil the only country supplying mangoes to Europe all year round”
- Costa Rica finds its niche as Brazil tries to extend its season
- “It is almost impossible to market a new apple variety”
- Fresh Summit sets East Coast attendee record
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Global Focus — Organics
Austrian organic sales decreased by 0.6 %
In Austria the sale of organic productsdecreased slightly last year. More and more exotics appear on the market. The organic marketin Austria grew fast over the last few years, a double-figure growth even. In 2011 for the first time growth took a breather. The retail sales decreased by 0.6 percent to.....
Famous quotes contest continues through March, but with a twist
US: Organics Unlimited promotes quality through social involvement
Continuing their mission to promote “quality” throughout the industry, Organics Unlimited will be furthering efforts with another contest this March. While encouraging interactivity through social media, Organics Unlimited is keeping the game fresh with the end goal of promoting quality.At the end of.....
US: New organic fruit from CF Fresh
CF Fresh, a marketer of fresh organic fruit based in Washington state, will import the Durondeau pear this season. It will be the first time CF Fresh imports the organic variety of the pear to the United States.The Durondeau pear, also known as De Tongres, originated in Belgium, according to Addie Pobst of.....
Organic herb grower Vegobel grows 30 kinds of potted herbs
Vegobel is an organic herb farm in Duffel, a village just outside Antwerp, Belgium. it's a modern family company of 3.5 hectares. 30 kinds of potted herbs are grown, from normal herbs such as: basil, rosemary, celery, dill, thyme, coriander, to real specialities such as lemon verbena, red sorrel or even.....
US (WI): Senator vows continued support for organic growers
US senator Herb Kohl has vowed to continue supporting organic farming during his final year in office. “In my experience in the Senate, nothing has been more satisfying for me than to see the growth and development of organic farming,” Kohl told the nation’s largest organic farming conference Friday in La.....
India: Agro-biodiversity benefits from organic production
The preservation of indigenous crop strains, a strong political will and a movement towards organic farming were the subjects for a discussion on agro biodiversity that took place at the Vasundhara International Film Festival this week.A group of seven farmers from various parts of the country exhibited.....
"10,000 new organic companies required"
BÖLW: Organic turnover in Germany 61.5 billion Euro
The sale of organic products in Germany increased by nine percent in 2011 compared to the previous year. These figures were published byBund Ökologische Lebensmittelwirtschaft (BÖLW) on Tuesday. The turnover increased from 6.02 billion Euro in 2010 to 6.59 billion Euro in 2011. "This growth is.....