Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Zespri supports First Lady's healthy eating promoZespri has announced its support of First Lady Michele Obama’s plan to use the White House garden as a way of highlighting the connection between the quality of our food and the health of our children. Over the course of this year, Zespri will be rolling out continuous initiatives to help galvanize this healthy, fresh eating movement in The States.
"It is our responsibility to make sure we do everything we can to help America’s youth be as healthy and fit as they can be," Senior Marketing Manager of Zespri North America, Michele Hoard, stated. Zespri is the largest kiwifruit marketer in the world and hopes to leverage its position to help mobilize the First Lady’s healthy, fresh eating movement. Hoard added, "By encouraging the public to eat nutrient-rich diets and exercise daily, we are supporting the First Lady’s initiative and hope to significantly reduce the obesity epidemic in the US"
Over the course of the year, Zespri will be promoting different health and fitness tips, publishing new health studies and findings, providing creative and healthy recipes for each season, and promoting the importance of eating fresh fruit and vegetables. The Zespri Facebook page at Facebook.com/zesprikiwifruit will hub all information, as well as upcoming contests and ways that consumers can pledge their support to the Obama's cause.
For more information:
Tel: +001 (908) 251-3805
Publication date: 6/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: