Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
California Giant Berry Farms:
US: Summer berry smoothie contest a hit with consumersCalifornia Giant Berry Farms is partnering with Hamilton Beach this spring to increase the use of their fresh berries and build brand loyalty by sponsoring a smoothie sweepstakes through social media channels. Both companies are thrilled with the consumer engagement to date as winners receive their blenders in the mail each week and as the number of weekly entries increases.
The promotion launched in April with well over 1,000 people entering every week for a chance to win a Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender. As winners are notified they respond with excitement and gratitude. Last week, Gary from Cedar Rapids, IA said "We received the Hamilton Beach Smoothie Blender today. Thank you for sending the prize; our family will put it to good use," and Kim from Laramie, WY said "I'm thrilled. We love making smoothies and our blender is on it's last leg!"
In addition to thousands of entries to date through the company website www.calgiant.com/win, and their Facebook page www.facebook.com/calgiant consumers are sharing their favorite smoothie recipes with California Giant and building the total number of 'likes' on the company’s Facebook page every day. Since the campaign started, more than 3,000 new 'likes' have been added bringing today’s total to well almost 26,000. "We are excited about this springtime campaign for our consumers and to be working with Hamilton Beach since they just added this new blender model to their line of products," says Cindy Jewell, Marketing Director for California Giant. "We are also enjoying the opportunity to share great recipes submitted by our consumers that love using our berries in their daily smoothies" adds Jewell.
The national sweepstakes with Hamilton Beach will continue through July 2, 2012 until California Giant Berry Farms shifts gears and launches their summer baseball promotion in cooperation with KNBR Radio and the San Francisco Giants.
For more information:
California Giant Berry Farms
Tel: +1 (831) 728-1965 x258
Mob: +1 (831) 566-2202
Fax: +1 (831) 728-0613
Publication date: 6/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: