Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Hormel Foods honors Multivac with Spirit of Excellence AwardMultivac is pleased to announce that it has been honored with the Spirit of Excellence Award from Hormel Foods for a seventh consecutive year. The award was formally presented by officials from Hormel Foods at Multivac’s US headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri on June 5.
Multivac Receives 2011 Spirit of Excellence Award from Hormel Foods. (l to r) Lou Klemp (Multivac), Steve Sampson (Hormel Foods), Jan Erik Kuhlmann (Multivac).
"Multivac is delighted to be recognized with this honor once again by our valued customer, Hormel Foods," said Jan Erik Kuhlmann, president and CEO of Multivac, Inc. "For us, this distinction is a validation of our fundamental belief that we win and grow through the success of our customers. The entire Multivac team is dedicated to this principle, and we look forward to carrying on in that spirit for Hormel Foods and all of our customers in the years ahead."
Hormel Foods suppliers are given the Spirit of Excellence award each year in recognition of taking a proactive role in meeting or surpassing specific requirements established by the company’s supplier quality management committee. Eligible companies were selected based on delivery performance, product quality, customer service, administration and plant quality audits. Nominations were made throughout the year by the Hormel Foods purchasing, provisions, procurement, logistics and engineering departments.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (800) 800-8552
Publication date: 6/7/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: