Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Hormel Foods honors Multivac with Spirit of Excellence AwardMultivac is pleased to announce that it has been honored with the Spirit of Excellence Award from Hormel Foods for a seventh consecutive year. The award was formally presented by officials from Hormel Foods at Multivac’s US headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri on June 5.
Multivac Receives 2011 Spirit of Excellence Award from Hormel Foods. (l to r) Lou Klemp (Multivac), Steve Sampson (Hormel Foods), Jan Erik Kuhlmann (Multivac).
"Multivac is delighted to be recognized with this honor once again by our valued customer, Hormel Foods," said Jan Erik Kuhlmann, president and CEO of Multivac, Inc. "For us, this distinction is a validation of our fundamental belief that we win and grow through the success of our customers. The entire Multivac team is dedicated to this principle, and we look forward to carrying on in that spirit for Hormel Foods and all of our customers in the years ahead."
Hormel Foods suppliers are given the Spirit of Excellence award each year in recognition of taking a proactive role in meeting or surpassing specific requirements established by the company’s supplier quality management committee. Eligible companies were selected based on delivery performance, product quality, customer service, administration and plant quality audits. Nominations were made throughout the year by the Hormel Foods purchasing, provisions, procurement, logistics and engineering departments.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (800) 800-8552
Publication date: 6/7/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: