Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 14 – September 12, 2012
US: United Fresh 2012 Summer Public Policy Webinar seriesAgain this year, United Fresh proudly offers its popular public policy webinar series featuring the most informed and insightful perspectives on the top policy and regulatory initiatives affecting your business. Sign up today to take advantage of these webinars and get a rare opportunity to hear directly from key policymakers and regulators as they give you insights that will help you guide your business. In addition, you’ll have a chance to ask the questions that are specific to your business needs.
Congress and the administration are considering and implementing policies that can force changes in how you do business day-to-day. During our webinar series, you’ll hear from experts who will address the most significant produce policy issues today:
2012 Farm Bill
Food Safety Regulations
Federal Nutrition Programs
Taking the Produce Industry Message to Washington
This is a four-part series featuring monthly, one-hour webinars beginning Thursday, June 14, 2012. All sessions will be recorded and accessible to all registered participants. The webinar series is free for United Fresh members and only $149 for non-members. Click here to sign up today!
Webinar Program Schedule
Thursday, June 14, 2012, 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
The 2012 Farm Bill: Will Congress Continue to Support Specialty Crops?
Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
Food Safety Regulations: Congressional Reaction to the Produce Rules
Wednesday, August 8, 2012, 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
Nutrition: How Federal Policies Are Increasing Kids Produce Consumption and Making Schools Great Customers
Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern
The Produce Message to Congress: What Do Policymakers Need to Hear From You?
For more information:
Tel: +1 202-303-3416
Publication date: 6/1/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: