Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
- “Asian vegetables are no longer a niche product”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: New Chairman at Worldwide FruitPaul Mansfield has been elected as Chairman of Worldwide. This took place at the Board meeting held this week. Snow Hardy, General Manager of Enza, became the Vice-chairman.
Following his retirement from Turners and Growers Jeff Wesley, the previous Chairman has resigned as a director and has been replaced by Geoff Hipkins who is the new CEO of Turners and Growers.
Paul Mansfield is a Fruition PO Director and is the largest fruit grower in the UK.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: