Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: New Chairman at Worldwide FruitPaul Mansfield has been elected as Chairman of Worldwide. This took place at the Board meeting held this week. Snow Hardy, General Manager of Enza, became the Vice-chairman.
Following his retirement from Turners and Growers Jeff Wesley, the previous Chairman has resigned as a director and has been replaced by Geoff Hipkins who is the new CEO of Turners and Growers.
Paul Mansfield is a Fruition PO Director and is the largest fruit grower in the UK.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: