Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: New Chairman at Worldwide FruitPaul Mansfield has been elected as Chairman of Worldwide. This took place at the Board meeting held this week. Snow Hardy, General Manager of Enza, became the Vice-chairman.
Following his retirement from Turners and Growers Jeff Wesley, the previous Chairman has resigned as a director and has been replaced by Geoff Hipkins who is the new CEO of Turners and Growers.
Paul Mansfield is a Fruition PO Director and is the largest fruit grower in the UK.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: