Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: New Chairman at Worldwide FruitPaul Mansfield has been elected as Chairman of Worldwide. This took place at the Board meeting held this week. Snow Hardy, General Manager of Enza, became the Vice-chairman.
Following his retirement from Turners and Growers Jeff Wesley, the previous Chairman has resigned as a director and has been replaced by Geoff Hipkins who is the new CEO of Turners and Growers.
Paul Mansfield is a Fruition PO Director and is the largest fruit grower in the UK.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: