Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: New Chairman at Worldwide FruitPaul Mansfield has been elected as Chairman of Worldwide. This took place at the Board meeting held this week. Snow Hardy, General Manager of Enza, became the Vice-chairman.
Following his retirement from Turners and Growers Jeff Wesley, the previous Chairman has resigned as a director and has been replaced by Geoff Hipkins who is the new CEO of Turners and Growers.
Paul Mansfield is a Fruition PO Director and is the largest fruit grower in the UK.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/25/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: