Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Growing USA Pavilion at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012Asia Fruit Logistica 2012 and Asia Fruit Congress will take place September 5-7, 2012 in Hong Kong at a new, bigger venue, the AsiaWorld-Expo.
The USDA-endorsed USA pavilion at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012 is also projected to increase in size and is again one of the largest country pavilions at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012.
Click here to see the floor plan and exhibitor list
If your business has US products and wants to tap into a booming Asian market, participation in the pavilion presents a great opportunity for growth.
Space in the USA Pavilion is limited and going fast.
The pavilion is organized by B-FOR International in cooperation with Messe Berlin North America.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: