Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
- “Asian vegetables are no longer a niche product”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Growing USA Pavilion at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012Asia Fruit Logistica 2012 and Asia Fruit Congress will take place September 5-7, 2012 in Hong Kong at a new, bigger venue, the AsiaWorld-Expo.
The USDA-endorsed USA pavilion at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012 is also projected to increase in size and is again one of the largest country pavilions at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012.
Click here to see the floor plan and exhibitor list
If your business has US products and wants to tap into a booming Asian market, participation in the pavilion presents a great opportunity for growth.
Space in the USA Pavilion is limited and going fast.
The pavilion is organized by B-FOR International in cooperation with Messe Berlin North America.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: