Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Paul Tomlinson, Procurement Manager
UK: Total Cherry welcome new addition to teamTotal Cherry are pleased to announce an addition to the team. Due recent growth in the business, and future plans, Paul Tomlinson has joined the business as Procurement Manager and over the coming weeks will take on the responsibility of the planning and supply of fruit for the business, predominantly with the imported cherry and Southern Hemisphere stonefruit for the T&JB Produce & Total Worldfresh companies.
Jon Clark, Director, "This will give me more time and focus to the supply base, and allow for the future development of a national & global cherry business of both domestic crops and the established sources we are already proud to be working with".
Having come from within the industry, Paul has several years of experience and also adds Spanish language to the skills within the business. Clrk goes on to say, he will be an invaluable member working alongside the great team we already have of site operations, customer account managers, technical managers and Peter Bevan (focussing on research & development), "I am sure he will strengthen our service to the industry".
Paul will be based at the Spalding office, his contact details are as below:
Tel: +44 1775 717180
Mob: +44 7881 313568
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: