Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Florida fruit growers sour over NAFTA as production continues falling
- "Quality for us starts more than 12 months before the crop is even harvested"
- “Give us 1.20 dollar more per box”
- First Colombian Hass avocado shipment makes its way to Port Long Beach, US
- Fruit becoming scarcer in growing world market
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: INI FARMS chooses Bioconservacion for pomegranate exportINI Farms grows horticulture products in India with improved farming practices, international quality standards, high productivity and world class technology. Currently InI Farms is developing pomegranate plantations on over 1000 acres of leased land. The project involves increasing the productivity to twice the current average productivity and the export quality from 40% to 70%.
Dharmendra Chauhan, Assistant Manager at InI Farms states:
“The recent pomegranate season was our very first exporting season and we successfully managed to export high volumes of best quality and residual free pomegranates through both ocean and air modes to European countries.
The Bioconservacion Ethylene Removal Filter proved to be a crucial and precautionary remedy for fruits against undesirable impacts of ethylene inside the reefer containers throughout its journey to foreign countries. Bioconservacion supplied these filters this season.”
Bioconservacion is a Spanish manufacturer of gas absorption and air filtration systems. ProtektFruit is a division of Bioconservacion that offers tailor made post-harvest solutions to fresh produce distribution companies, logistic operators, importers, exporters and retailers. These solutions enable companies to maintain the freshness of their fruits and vegetables, increase hygiene and reduce waste drastically at every stage throughout the supply chain. “Don´t Let Profit Go To Waste!”
EthylClean Gas Filtration Machines that keep cold rooms and other temperature controlled areas free of ethylene, bad odors, fungi spores and other contaminants
Ethylene Removal Filters: for transport by road and sea
Protecting sachets: for air transport and transport of packed produce
Ethylene readers: a portable device to measure ethylene levels
All Bioconservacion solutions are approved for use in organic produce and guarantee a minimum absorption capacity.
For more information:
Tel: +34 93 237 13 62
Publication date: 5/22/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: