Job offersmore »
- Production Manager - SE Asia
- Senior verkoper met passie voor rozen en marketing - Aalsmeer/Naaldwijk
- Ervaren coördinator product boomkwekerij - Venlo
- Experienced Organic vegetable grower - North America
- Agribusiness Specialist - East Timor/Timor Leste
- Deputy Chief of Party - East Timor/Timor Leste
- Greenhouse Controls Technician - Australia
- Managing Director - Turkey
- Commercieel Logistiek Medewerker (Kassenbouw) - Rotterdam
- Horticulture Sales Scientist Horticulture Lighting -
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Despite a slight fall in fruit exports the new president of Fedefruta estimates that shipments will increase to Latin America, Asia and Eastern Europe.
The new president of the Federation of Fruit Producers of Chile (Fedefruta) reported that in the current fruit season, "exports for the first week of May, show a decline of 3% compared with the same period of last year, a figure that could be reflected at the end of the season."
Cristian Allendes Marin, who succeeds Antonio Walker, has been the director of Fedefruta for 10 years, and also has been president of ChileGAP. He is also one of the main partners of the Agricultural Society La Hornilla and consultant for the National Society of Agriculture. The rest of the new directory for the year 2012-2013 is made up by: Juan Brown Bauza, Jorge Valenzuela, Francisco Donoso, Mary Ines Figari, Domingo Romero, Ramon Achurra, Antonio Walker and Andres Santa Cruz.
Publication date: 5/22/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: