Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trucks on strike from 28th May to 1st June
Italy: TrasportoUnito refuses to call off strikeStrike warranty authority asked TrasportoUnito to put off the national truck strike, which has been called from 28th May to 1st June, because there are still negotiation margins.
However, the authority is not suggesting but imposing its decision. If the association keeps the date of strike fixed on those days, warranty authority might take legal action such as sanctions.
The authority says: “As the conflict is expected to be on national scale, all the attempts in order to avoid the controversy with the government have not been made yet.”
Finally, TrasportoUnito confirmed the trucks’ strike.
Publication date: 5/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: