Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trucks on strike from 28th May to 1st June
Italy: TrasportoUnito refuses to call off strikeStrike warranty authority asked TrasportoUnito to put off the national truck strike, which has been called from 28th May to 1st June, because there are still negotiation margins.
However, the authority is not suggesting but imposing its decision. If the association keeps the date of strike fixed on those days, warranty authority might take legal action such as sanctions.
The authority says: “As the conflict is expected to be on national scale, all the attempts in order to avoid the controversy with the government have not been made yet.”
Finally, TrasportoUnito confirmed the trucks’ strike.
Publication date: 5/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: