Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trucks on strike from 28th May to 1st June
Italy: TrasportoUnito refuses to call off strikeStrike warranty authority asked TrasportoUnito to put off the national truck strike, which has been called from 28th May to 1st June, because there are still negotiation margins.
However, the authority is not suggesting but imposing its decision. If the association keeps the date of strike fixed on those days, warranty authority might take legal action such as sanctions.
The authority says: “As the conflict is expected to be on national scale, all the attempts in order to avoid the controversy with the government have not been made yet.”
Finally, TrasportoUnito confirmed the trucks’ strike.
Publication date: 5/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: