Job offersmore »
- Field Sales Executive - London, UK
- City Farms Business Development Manager North America
- Procurement Manager Vegetables - The Netherlands
- Sales Consultant - US Territory
- Plant Pathology Project Leader - Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Country sales manager and agents
- Planning technician water / electricity - Netherlands
- Head Grower - United States (California)
- Labour Manager - Canada (British Columbia)
- Officer Plant Variety Protection and Registration - Haelen
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Gyeonggi- Do, Korea- The Buy Korean Food (BKF) 2012, one of Korea’s internationally significant food events, achieved another successful meeting last week at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX). It was a two-day event which took place on May 8-9, 2012.
The BKF is an excellent opportunity for all Korean exporters to present their various products and services where at the same time, buyers may introduce their companies and look for partnerships.
Korea Agro- Fisheries and Food Trade Corporation (aT Center) is the sole organizer of the BKF 2012 and it was sponsored by the Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of South Korea.
This year, thirty-six percent of the buyers came from China. aT Center likes to increase and strengthen more the relationships between the Korean exporters and the Chinese buyers.
There were also 24 exporters and 8 buyers from the fresh produce sector. These were companies offering products such as pear, persimmon, melon, paprika, mushroom and strawberries for export.
The majority of these companies are exporting to Hongkong, Japan and the US.
The Buy Korean Food was held alongside the Buy Korean SeaFood and the Buy Korean Franchise. Both events were also supported by the Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Each category had their own organizer attributing to the success of the event.
Korea Agricultrual & Fisheries and Food trade Corp.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: