Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Green light for Veneto Friuliana and Kiwisole merger
APO Veneto Friulana and OP Kiwisole have agreed to form an association of producer organizations that will join their forces with Spreafico Spa, one of the country's leading exporters, in order to strengthen their presence on the international market.
The president of APO Veneto Friulana, Lino Rossi and the Presidente of OP Kiwisole, Simone Spreafico are delighted with this new venture which is going to involve the setting up of a new company to market the groups’ products. "We hope to achieve greater economies of scale in order to improve the margins paid to our farmer members," both presidents agree.
Raffaele Spreafico (Spreafico Spa) expresses his interest in the venture: "It is important to integrate the organisations' production with Spreafico's distribution skills."
The new group aims to take advantages from three different companies in order to widen service and products’ supply of an evolving market. The first step is the next summer fruit campaign.
OP APO Veneto Friulana
Via Maggiore 10 – Fraz. Rai
31020 San Polo di Piave (TV)
Phone: +39 (0)422 856233
Fax: +39 (0)422 856294 / 856442
OP Kiwi Sole
Via Podgora-Appia 3/A
04010 Borgo Carso (LT)
Phone: +39 (0)773 638328
Fax: +39 (0)773 638337
Spreafico Francesco & F.lli SpA
via Campagnola, 8/C
23843 Dolzago (LC)
Phone: +39 (0)341 453650
Fax: +39 (0)341 450428
Publication date: 5/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: