Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- South African grapefruit exporters not rushing things during peak season
- Row-straddling, weeding robot headed to international market
- Peru sells all of its watermelon exports to Ecuador and Chile
- New Jumbo shopping concept starts in Groningen
- "Seedless grape consumption will be crucial in Spain this year"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egypt: Eshraka Green - global business indicators important asset of taclerYoussif Elsayed is CEO of Egyptian company Eshraka Green For Export & Import and an active user of tacler. FreshPlaza spoke to him about his experiences. When asked about the reason for his daily visits to tacler.com, Elsayed says he gets to know new people from around the world, and they all work in the import and export of fruits and vegetables.
Key to his discovery of tacler, was Facebook. "I had first registered on the tacler Facebook page." Since then Youssif joined tacler. Now his time spent online at the tacler website is dedicated to creating new business relations "because tacler is like a community in the fruits and vegetables business," says Elsayed.
"Most importantly, I learn more about fresh fruits and vegetables markets, and I can take indicators on the business in all kinds of countries from over the world."
To the question "which concrete benefits have you had from the site in terms of trade?" Elsayed mentions he now has new successful relationships with many companies in the business.
Comparing tacler to facebook, Youssif stresses that tacler is specially for the fruit and veg industry. "I really appreciate all people contributing to this idea, and I believe this initiative will have a great place in the agriculture business all over the world," Elsayed concludes in his interview.
For more information about Eshraka Green, contact:
Eshraka Green For Export & Import CO.
For more information about tacler, contact:
André van der Wiel
Publication date: 5/17/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: