Job offersmore »
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
- Category Manager - Exports Homebush, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Man enters chilli-eating contest. The chilli won.
- Fresh produce company enters into partnership to help students become farmers
- EC approves Bayer’s proposed acquisition of Monsanto
- Machinery company opens new Californian customer service facility
- China: The future of retail, premium brands and increased domestic production
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Sunkist Growers use Hipcricket to power mobile campaignsHipcricket, the one-stop mobile marketing and advertising subsidiary of Augme Technologies, has announced that Sunkist Growers, one of the world's largest providers of fresh fruit, has chosen Hipcricket to power point-of-purchase mobile marketing campaigns that build stronger engagement and brand affinity with its customers. The QR code- and messaging-based campaigns leverage the Hipcricket technology platform to provide a powerful mobile foundation for Sunkist's ongoing retail marketing programs.
Sunkist is using the self-service AD LIFE platform to manage the critical initial point of engagement with consumers. AD LIFE provides Sunkist with a powerful suite of tools and services to reach consumers on all types of mobile devices. Consumers using QR codes and SMS can access product information across the brand's multiple mobile websites, enter contests and opt-in to receive ongoing communications such as recipes and special offers. Once they opt in, these consumers are included in a database that Sunkist can use for future re-marketing purposes.
AD LIFE also includes comprehensive analytics to provide granular measurement of campaign results in real time, thereby allowing Sunkist to make "on-the-fly" changes to ensure optimal campaign performance. The platform provides easy-to-implement connections to legacy marketing software systems, so Sunkist can extend the power of its marketing initiatives to consumers' mobile devices.
"Historically, our direct engagement with consumers has been intermittent-it started and ended at the point of purchase, and did not resume until the next time they came to the store," said Julie DeWolf, Sunkist's Director of Retail Marketing. "Now, the AD LIFE platform from Hipcricket enables us to have real, ongoing conversations with consumers that start in the grocery store and continue between purchases on the mobile devices they always have within easy reach."
"Hipcricket is proud to work with Sunkist as it expands its consumer engagement through mobile marketing," said Hipcricket Senior Vice President Doug Stovall. "Our AD LIFE platform powers the foundational programs that begin the conversation, reaching consumers on their mobile devices starting right at the point of sale. It is particularly gratifying to see major brands like Sunkist embrace the one-to-one capabilities of mobile marketing."
Sunkist plans to expand its mobile marketing initiatives in the next year with increased mobile advertising and post-click engagement programs, including mobile couponing, loyalty programs and location-based services.
Publication date: 5/16/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: