Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Europe: "Dumara-watermelons from Crete are best available"Creta Taste was founded in 2002 after a merger of two fruit exporters with over 20 years of experience. The company has a packing unit of 1500m2 and is specialised in avocados, watermelons, oranges and Valencia-navels. The company also sells their oranges in bins.
The company has a partnership with Lukassen AGF, from Holland. "We receive Dumara-watermelons of the Samantha variety as well as other products. These are the best watermelons available", says Jerry Lukassen. Creta Taste is the owner of farms in Peloponnese, from where they send the watermelons.
Publication date: 5/15/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: