Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: A very good season for Michoacán mangoThe weather has been positive for the mango production in Michoacán. "The weather is quite good, it didn't rain a lot and it is now warm, so it's good for the mango season", affirmed a mango exporter.
Exporters expect the season to be finished by June and of course, they say it all depends on the rain, but none is expected so they can keep going for the season without surprises.
Added to that, another exporter informed FreshPlaza that this mango exporting season is going way better than the previous one, mainly due to a bigger market and a bigger production amount, but "prices are like last year, on a standard level", he said.
Thanks to the United States and Mexico being close by, the US market continues to be the favourite for Mexican exporting companies. In addition there are also exports to Europe and Canada, among others.
Publication date: 5/15/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: