Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
AU: Citrus growers to pay less under new representative bodyThe new citrus representation body that is taking over from the Citrus Board and Citrus Growers SA, as reported yesterday in FreshPlaza, will see a fall in the levy growers pay.
Currently they have to pay two levies, amounting to $3.85 per ton, under the new, unified SA Regional Advisory Committee, they will pay just $1 per ton.
Agriculture Minister, Gail Gago, said of the changes, "These are tough times. It's really important that during tough times they have a single, united voice to ensure that their industry needs are being met."
Publication date: 5/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: