Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
AU: Citrus growers to pay less under new representative bodyThe new citrus representation body that is taking over from the Citrus Board and Citrus Growers SA, as reported yesterday in FreshPlaza, will see a fall in the levy growers pay.
Currently they have to pay two levies, amounting to $3.85 per ton, under the new, unified SA Regional Advisory Committee, they will pay just $1 per ton.
Agriculture Minister, Gail Gago, said of the changes, "These are tough times. It's really important that during tough times they have a single, united voice to ensure that their industry needs are being met."
Publication date: 5/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: