Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
with their brand "Dulce de Vega"
Spain: Vegacañada starts melon and watermelon salesThe trading of melon and watermelon has already started in Vegacañada. It started the Spring-Summer campaign, characterized, by the combination of the usual tomato trade and, now and during the coming months, of watermelon and melon.
In this Spring-Summer 2012 campaign, Vegacañada will continue the campaign already started last year for its main brand of melon and watermelon - Dulce de Vega - "already in every European market as well as Spain, as a symbol of a high quality level and a guaranteed taste", according to the commercial director of Vegacañada, Andrés Soler.
Once again, "Dulce de Vega" will represent the dark melon or "piel de sapo" variety and for watermelon, it will have Crimson (stripped), seedless white, microseeds, Mini and, as a member of AGF, the Fashion watermelon, the black seedless watermelon, from Grupo Agroponiente (of which Vegacañada is part) the main producer last year.
The Spanish market is the main destination for the melons from Vegacañada, like last year, while for watermelon, the market worked by the company is mainly the European continent, from the Mediterranean area to Central Europe, Baltic countries, Scandinavia and also the British islands.
Publication date: 5/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: