Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Consistent quality apples from IsnetIn China, the cultivated area of apple accounts for 40.6% of the world’s total, and the yields of apple accounts for 42.2% of the world’s total. Both ranking first in the world. Most of these apples are suitable for Asian taste.
In some markets, customers think that Chinese apples are cheap and low quality. That’s a result of price competition. Buyers who just want a low-price will not get high-quality apples. The high quality apples have gone to the markets which pay more attention to quality and taste. This has been verified in many markets, such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Pakistan. China is also a supplier of high quality apple.
Through years of market operation, Isnet has formed a sound quality grading system on Fuji apples. From a large number of high-quality orchards, the company selects the best apple to meet the market. Isnet offers its growers a premium price for apples to encourage them to improve planting techniques and to improve the quality of the apples.
Isnet apples are mainly grown in Yantai. Due to the climate and soil, apples from this area are sweet, juicy and crispy with good colour, they are used for fresh, juice and salads.
Because of price competition, many suppliers have introduced low-cost apples. But the apples are from the different origins. Of course, the tastes are also different. In order to ensure the purity of the product origin, Isnet Extry Fancy-grade apple are professionally packed from the best orchards. The grade apples have a shiny red colour, tasty juicy, crispy and sweet. The apples are packed by Isnet workers carefully. and the quality is consistent. Isnet Extra Fancy grade apples are in a different kind of market than exporters who offer low prices. The company can promise buyers a steady supply of apples from orchards to buyers and promise a quality supply.
For more information:
Mr. David Hu
+86 532 8372 2961
Publication date: 5/10/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: